System Office Work/Life and Wellness Programs
Integrating your work and personal life can be challenging sometimes. The programs below are designed to support you in realizing your educational goals, providing assistance with personal and professional challenges, and helping you be your best.
Employee Assistance Program
To reach the EAP, call 877-823-5715 or use the instructions below to access the website.
- Go to Guidance Resources.
- At the home page, click “I am a first-time user.”
- At the top of the next page, enter the Organization Web ID (UNC) and complete the remainder of the boxes with your desired username and password and other requested information.
Tuition waivers can be applied to most courses offered at UNC institutions. However, institutions may exclude courses in certain specialty programs that are self-supporting.
In addition, you may be eligible for reimbursement of academic costs, if funds are available, and/or time off if the course is available only during working hours. Talk with your manager for more information.
- The academic course or degree program must be job-related and provided by an accredited institution to qualify for this program.
- This is a reimbursement program; the employee must pay for the course upfront.
- Covered academic costs include in-state tuition, fees and course/lab fees.
- Management may approve educational leave up to 5 credit hours in an academic term or approve extended educational leave, with or without pay.