System Office Learning and Development
We are committed to offering a variety of learning experiences designed to help develop your personal potential, while effectively meeting the demands of your job and furthering the goals of the UNC System Office. The employee training and professional development opportunities listed below are free and available to all UNC System Office employees.
- Appalachian State University
- East Carolina University
- Elizabeth City State University
- Fayetteville State University
- NC A&T State University
- NC Central University
- NC School of Science and Mathematics
- NC State University
- UNC Asheville
- UNC Chapel Hill
- UNC Charlotte
- UNC Greensboro
- UNC Pembroke
- UNC School of the Arts
- UNC System Office
- UNC Wilmington
- Western Carolina University
- Winston-Salem State University
Resources and help are available on the UNC System HR website.
Training Programs through UNC-Chapel Hill
- Visit https://connectcarolina.unc.edu.
- Log in with your Onyen and password.
- Select the “Self Service” Tab in the left-hand toolbar and click on “Training Enrollment.”
- Search by course name, course number, or the date the course is being offered to find and enroll in the course of your choice.
If you have a LinkedIn account, you can link your account to the learning platform, which will provide recommendations and programs tailored to your skills and current position. If you do not have a LinkedIn account, you’ll have the ability to create one.
Your previous learning history from Lynda.com has been transferred to the new platform. Take a tour today and see what options are available – learn about emotional intelligence, public speaking, social media tools and more.